Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm Back! (for real this time...)

Ok-so morning sickness totally kicked my butt!  I went from plant strong to not being able to stand the smell or sight of beans/peppers/herbs/rice.  Yeah, not great while you are trying to veganize your life!  :)

So-6 weeks of eating what "sounds good" have finally ended.  I am still a little queasy here and there, but I'm actually starting to crave something other than Poptarts,  and plain chicken.  I did splurge on a Mommy's Weekend Out to New Orleans, where I ate local seafood.  It was AMAZING, but now it's time to buckle down.  A splurge is just that:  something occasional :)

This was the first week that i've been able to sit down and meal plan.  It's hard to do when  NOTHING sounds appetizing!  So-that will be up shortly, along with a few other additions to our meal and snack list!


No comments:

Post a Comment